Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Moving On

So I am at that point to where I know I need a change, but not sure what that change should be. I have always known where I was going, what I was meant to do, or thought I was meant to do. I was an excellent educator. I was confident in my teaching abilities and I know I had a natural ability to educate. However, I don't know that after the first two years, that I really loved teaching. I came home frustrated, upset, and stressed all the time. With sales, I love going from place to place and meeting new people, getting to see familiar faces and I enjoy seeing my work on the cheerleaders. It is always amazing to see your ideas come together. However, I wonder sometimes if I am too nice for sales If maybe I wasn't meant to sell, sell, sell. If that is the case,then where does that leave me? I NEED to work...a one income family just is not an option for us. I also need to work for my sanity. Sometimes I feel like I just woke up one day and started questioning what I was meant to do, who I was meant to be. I want to do so many different things, and try so many different occupations. One day I want to go back to teaching, another day I want to become a photographer, cup cake maker, go into the medical field, etc. It is always something. Makes me worry a bit that I am always looking for something else instead of just being happy where I am and with what I have. Many people would love to have my career and most of the time it is nice....but I spend so many hours working that I know quality time with my kids is suffering. So, so frustrating. Wouldn't a crystal ball come in handy about now? Would be fantastic to have that fairy god mother to tell me what decisions to make. I could use that assurance about now. I don't want to be that person that is always job jumping. I want to build my career and grow in that career. I am too determined to accept anything less than that. May the answers come soon so I don't lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment