Thursday, September 30, 2010

Letters to Kade: June 3, 2007

Hey Little Man...
You are growing! Your movements are bigger and stronger. You move a lot and I love it!
You are on my mind all the time and I am cherishing every moment I have with you. I am so grateful to be your mother! You are a miracle and I will always be thankful for you.

It breaks my heart that I can't keep you for long and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't change the anencephaly if I could. Sometimes I just get so sad and mad that I have to let you return to God. The selfish part of me wants you here and wants to see you grow up and do all the things children are "supposed" to do.

I can't wait to meet you and hold you-I just want you to feel how much you are loved. We all love you little man.

Top to Toe,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment