Monday, September 27, 2010

Letters to Kade: May 12, 2007/ Journal 5/9/07

Dearest Kade,
Today is Mother's Day and the day has been bittersweet for me. I am so thankful to be a mommy and for you and your sister. The hard part is I know I'll have to let you go. You've been really active this week-but you haven't moved much yesterday or today. Maybe you are just tired :)
Tomorrow is our next doctor's appointment and I am so ready to get to see you on that screen! It lets me know that you are ok and that you are still fighting. You usually even give us a little "wave." You are such a sweet boy!

I love you so much and I hope you know I love you little one!

Journal Entry May 9, 2007:
For my birthday I picked out a ring and had it engraved with Kade's name. As it gets closer to delivery date, the harder it's getting. He's so real to me-he's just like a "normal" baby. It's still numbing when I think of the outcome of all this. I feel like it's a nightmare every time I reflect on it. I have to believe God has a plan-that this has been for a reason. I just can't fathom a reasoning. Life is just hard. This baby has been such a wake up call. on how we live our life on a daily basis. Out of the grief has come a lesson in living.

No comments:

Post a Comment