Monday, October 18, 2010

Journal Entry: August 1, 2007

Each day is getting a little harder emotionally and physically. I just feel like I can not stretch anymore and the pain is almost unbearable at times. Kinsley and I did maternity pictures today and they turned out really sweet. She is growing so fast-it's just unbelievable. She brings so much joy to my life each day and I constantly wonder how I've been so blessed. Kade is growing and he is still pretty active. As hard as it is and as much as I'm dreading what is to come, I am also so excited to meet our son. I know no matter what, he'll be beautiful and perfect to me. I am so exhausted that I keep falling asleep as I try to write. It's all definitely beginning to take it's toll and I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment