Monday, October 18, 2010

Letters to Kade: August 1, 2007

My Sweet Boy,
You are growing and starting to make your way down. Mommy feels like she has a basketball in her tummy! I felt your knee or elbow sticking out tonight and it was amazing! I really hope to have another ultrasound soon-I want to see you! We took maternity pictures with you today. Kinsley kissed my belly and gave you lots of "loving" as she calls it. We made arrangements to have a photographer at the hospital...not sure how I feel about it other than I know I am elated that I'll have pictures of you after the craziness passes.
Family and friends have been researching anencephaly so that they'll better understand your birth defect and know what to expect when the time comes. Nothing could mean more to me than them trying to understand. I think it is also important they know what to expect if they plan on being at the hospital. None of us know what to expect, but I'd rather us know somewhat what to expect than be blindsided.
I love you so much my boy! You will always be my little boy and to me, you are perfect! I know you'll be in God's arms, but I am also very sad that you won't be in mine. I'm just not ready to let you go.

See you soon sweet boy! All Mommy's love....

No comments:

Post a Comment