Friday, October 1, 2010

Letters to Kade: June 10, 2007

Sweetest Kade,
You were destined to be an athlete I think! You kick, roll, move, punch etc.most of the day and night. I am so very thankful for that! I am so thankful that you have given me a chance to get to feel you, know you, and "see" your personality in the short time we've had together. You've made this time so special-so worth the heartache of what will come later. I can't help but believe maybe God will grant us a miracle and you'll be born with a beautiful, perfect placed skull. I can live with any "disorder" or birth defect, but losing you is something I won't ever get over. No parent should have to bury their child. There are so many things I want to tell you. So many things I want to show you. More than anything-I want you to feel how much you are loved. I hope you can see from Heaven all the people that love you and will be devastated when you return to Heaven. I am so sad that I won't get a chance to share an earthly life with you, but I will also rejoice in the fact that you will be safe, healthy, and forever my son at the hands of God. I am so thankful you are my son. I am so thankful God blessed me with you-no matter how long we have together. You are so very special to me and our family. Always know that mommy loves you sweet boy.

xoxoxo,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment