Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Letters to Kade: July 18, 2007

Dear Sweet Boy,
You have not moved much at all today and you've got me a little worried. I'm hoping and praying you aren't being hurt by all the extra fluid I'm carrying. I am so used to you moving that it is all I've thought about today when you haven't.
Mommy's been having a hard time lately. I'm really feeling sad as your due date approaches. I'm extremely scared. Scared of the entire experience and scared that I won't be able to let you go when it is time to leave the hospital. I can't imagine leaving you in a "box", never to see you again until our heavenly meeting. That's the hardest part of all this. That's the one part I've never been able to prepare myself for.
Know that I love you tons and tons! You are my sweet, sweet boy and mommy's so glad she's been blessed to be your mommy!
xoxoxo,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment