Thursday, October 7, 2010

Letters to Kade: July 3, 2007

Dearest Kade,
Today your sister rubbed my belly and said "hi baby" then gave you a kiss. She knows there's a baby in there somewhere. You haven't moved much today. Maybe you're just tired-we were very busy running errands today. When Kinsley was rubbing my belly today, you kicked her her hand. It was awesome.

I am trying to keep up a brave front. It is getting harder and harder. Many people still don't know about your diagnosis and I am hoping we can keep it that way for as long as possible. People can be cruel and many of those that do know keep telling us what we should or should not do or look at us like complete aliens or something. I get it makes people uncomfortable and people don't know what to say, but I am so tired of feeling awkward around people.

I hope you wake up a bit when I lay down! I miss feeling you move!

All my love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment