Sunday, October 10, 2010

Letters to Kade: July 10, 2007

Dear Sweet Boy,
I got to hear your heartbeat yesterday! It was so strong. You continue to amaze me in your strength. You are a true champion. You seem to have grown-but Dr. K says you are still quite small. Yet you are very active...you love to play I think. Kinlsey loves to give you kisses through my belly.

As it get closer to your arrival, I'm beginning to have a harder time with the thought of letting you go. I have grown so accustomed to your movements and actions. I will miss that so deeply. I love you so very much. We all love you little boy! You are not a fetus to us or a "mistake." You are our son and it's been that way since day one. I've never been ashamed or wish you'd not been conceived. I feel blessed to be your mother and thank God everyday that I've been blessed to carry you for your time on earth. I can't wait to see you and kiss your little face.

xoxoxo, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment