Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Letters to Kade: June 28, 2007

Hey Little Man,
How fast this time with you is going! Honestly, the closer to your due date we get, the harder it is to accept your diagnosis. I can't imagine letting you go. Reality is beginning to get the best of me. I think of you throughout the entire 24 hours of a day. I don't think I've ever honestly wished, hoped, or prayed for anything this much in my entire life.

Kinsley is so excited to meet you and it breaks my heart for her as much as for us. I have no idea how I'll ever explain it to her. She is so little and doesn't deserve this pain either. I can't think about that or I'll go insane.

You move so much and even though you are small, you make my entire belly move when you kick. You are so active in utero just like your sister was. It's so hard to imagine you're not healthy! You seem so healthy as you move around. You are such a fighter and I am so proud of the fight you've given. You are a champion little man.

If you can-please hang on to meet us. Fight as long as you are able. When you can't fight anymore, please know it is ok to go. Mommy and Daddy don't want you to be in pain or discomfort.

I love you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment