Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Journal Entry: June 12, 2007

Each of us has a story-a beginning, a middle, and an end. I always thought I knew my story, or that I could plan it all out. What I forgot was that God already had a plan for my life and I had forgotten to listen. Kade's story is very unique and his life very special. His began at conception, the middle through his time in the womb, and the end will be at his birth. However short his story may seem, it is the story of a life; the story of my son. Sometimes I wish I could read ahead and see how the ending plays out, then again, I don't think I want to know as I am afraid I won't enjoy the time I have left with him. This experience has taught me so much about life and about myself. I am much stronger than I knew and I realize now that life is series of events, not one long ride we sit through. It consists of choices; easy ones, tough ones, ones you embrace, ones you regret, and ones that forever change who you are and who you'll become. When the story of my life ends, I hope that it reads that I lived for my children and that as much as I'll miss this earthly life, I'll sure be in a hurry to meet that beautiful little boy waiting for me in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment